Thursday, October 30, 2008

Embarrassed

I am so Embarrassed, I just went visiting teaching to my neighbor. First of all my companion just got split out of the ward so I was going by myself. My good friend called and said she would go with me to help me out. I am working from home and got stuck on a client call so I was 15 minutes late. Right before I got up to leave my friend looked at me funny and said "I just have to say this.....just in case you didn't mean to do it......you have 2 different earrings on" Yep I put 2 very different earrings on and sat and talked to people for an hour before they even mentioned it. These weren't just 2 different earrings they were long dangly ones that were obviously differnt, talk about Embarrassing!

6 comments:

jessi said...

that is funny...at least it wasn't your shoes!

E Terry said...

Oh Miss Amy, you are funny! Love ya girlie!

Sarah said...

Oh was the the "meeting" you needed to leave the call for????? I see where your prioritied lie!!! JK ;)

Alayna said...

Classic!

tiare said...

oh my heck. i hate it when that happens!!!!!!! don't worry girl, i've walked down that road before...a couple of times i only put one earring in! ha ha!

Wendi and Eric said...

Hey maybe you will start a new trend.