Sadly neither Grant nor I grew up in a family that carved pumpkins every year. This year was different. Our friends Matt & Rashael invited us to come over for a pumpkin carving evening and it was a blast.
Matt & Grant hard at work on their pumpkin master pieces.
This is a horrible picture of me but this is us showing of our beautiful pumpkins.
Here is Grant's, it turned out so good! Way to go babe!
Carving Pumpkins will be a tradition in our home from now on!

9 comments:
Wow...I am impressed. Good work Grant! Oh, and Amy yours is cute too!
I can't carve a pumpkin for the life of me. I try to do those amazing designs that you pay for in the book, but they never turn out that great. I could never come up with a cool design on my own...
I've never seen a skeleton holder - what a great idea, definitely you need to buy one!! I love carving pumpkins but hate the mess, glad you had so much fun.
LOVE the skeleton holder!! Your pumpkins are awesome!! You guys have carving talent!!
Love the pumpkins! So what did your tests say?
Hey! I love your pumpkins as well! And I LOVE that skeleton holder too - where did your friend get it?
How fun! you guys do the funnest things!
LOVE your pumpkins! they turned out awesome!
Impressive. Any secrets to awesome carving made easy? Please do tell cause I am in the dark on this one.
Hey Barack Obama was a cross the street from our house visiting his sick Grandma. Crazy. Lots of cops everywhere. I will post the pics on our blog. love you both.
Super cute pumpkin stand!!!! Looks like a blast! You two are so cute!
Post a Comment