While in Vegas we hit the wax museum........
Tim Mcgraw, come on who can resist a little kiss on the cheek.
We took this one for our nephews, but it was pretty cool.
Who doesn't love a little John Wayne
Grant being tough like Ali
Look at that belt buckle it is the size of my head.
Grant & Tiger Woods
Grant is almost as big as Shaq

4 comments:
Oh, I diffinately want to go see the "Wax" people in LV!!!! John Wayne is my favorite. ohhhh ya!
Fun Pics Guys!
p.s. remember....Ghost Town is on the sarcastic side...but it's the "bellyLaughs" we had that we loved!
momp
I disagree...I don't love John Wayne...
But I would love to give Tim McGraw a little piece of my lips!
So fun!! I love it, Happy Anniversary!!!
Man! You have a thing for guys with big....ACCESSORIES!!!!
Has anyone else seen Grants watch??
Post a Comment