Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Roofing

This weekend we helped my mom & dad re-roof their house (actually Grant helped, i wasn't really allowed to do much more then sweep). Grant said that he used muscles he didn't even know he had. The poor guy has been in all kinds of pain, but he is such a good sport. He wanted to go back up on Sunday when the rest of the guys were taking a day off and then he did go up on Monday to help again. He won't like that I put this on here but I asked him why he wanted to do it so bad and he said "it just feels good to help....serve". How cute is that!

Ok, that is a scary picture of me but it shows me and Amanda sweeping up the boys mess.

Grant with the power!

7 comments:

jessi said...

Fun, when we have to redo our roof, I will know who to call!!!

Alayna said...

Work it girl!

tiare said...

that is SUPER cute. gotta love a guy who knows how to serve.
p.s. in that one pict it kind of looks like he is going to drill/stapel (whatever tool that is) someone in the butt! ha ha!

Wendi and Eric said...

Grant is awesome that way. But I am sure it helps that he gets to use a nail gun. fun.

E Terry said...

Yup that blanket was Grandma Hill's - and everything else in that photo haha (chair, couch, end table, and lamp)!

Becky and Bryce said...

I remember when we re-roofed my parents home. I didn't do much (except sing fiddler on the roof while sitting on the chimney) It's HARD work!!!

mom said...

Great Work you guys!!!!

Momp

B e a u t i f u l Pictures!