Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our New Baby

We finally got our car, actually we have had it for a week and a half but just haven't taken any pictures of it until last night. So here you go here is the new member of the family.Look at that gorgeous view, I love living in Utah with all the mountains.

10 comments:

tiare said...

super SEXY! i love it!

Becky and Bryce said...

She's flashy and cute!!! I love it. Happy new car to you!!!

E Terry said...

Like I said on Saturday - I absolutely LOVE it and I am totally jealous but am excited for your new addition to the fam. Now lets get workin on an addition with two arms, two legs, two eyes, etc, etc, etc! HAHAHA! Just givin you a hard time but you know I love ya! :)

Megane said...

What a nice looking car! Oh my hubby would be jealous. (not me because I want the minivan version of that Honda!) Congrats!

Alayna said...

My babies are cuter (view blog photos)

Ok, so my hideous children will never look as good as your new baby does. That is so exciting to get a new car. I wish I could...

jessi said...

I am totally jealous!!

Sarah said...

It looks great! Now I want a ride!!

mom said...

The Car looks "GREAT" how about some pictures of the interior

Dad :o)

Loved the Pancake story too Amy!

hugs

momp

Marianne and Matt said...

Yes, the pancake story made me cry! It was a good thing for me to read today...thanks!! LOVE the car, it totally reminds me of Grant!! It's perfect for you guys and you deserve it!!

Wendi and Eric said...

Cool ride! Congrates! We are in Hawaii now. Just walked in this morning and I have four weeks of traveling I need to blog. Yikes. Hugs. W