We had a contest of creating a custome for our coworkers that didn't dress up. We could use anything in the office and these were the final products..........
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Amy Piller at 12:37 PM
4 comments:
i have been searching for a belt buckle like that for ages!!!!!
love your costume....LOVING the purple!!!!
Love the belt buckle!
I'm glad you found me! Thanks for leaving a message on my blog. I will add you to ours if that's alright. It is so fun to see you again! AND I love your belt buckle! We are living in Illinois right now while my husband is in law school, but we're moving back to Utah next year after he graduates. It looks like you are doing great! I will check back to see what you are up to! Great to see you again!
The belt buckle brings back many memories:) Can't wait to see the scooby doo costume pics.
Post a Comment