Thursday Grant got a text from his parents saying they would be in the area and wanted to take us to dinner on Friday. This is very exciting considering we never get to see them. They came over about 4:30 on Friday and we ventured out to Tucanos. It was a great dinner but more than that it was great company. I put my camera in my purse so I could get some pictures and of course forgot to take it out! Next time we see them I am determined to get some pictures of us all together. Mom & Dad thanks for the dinner and even more the great yet short visit! Can't wait tell Christmas!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'll be the first to agree that it's always fun seeing parents! With Shawn's parents 4 hours away and mine 12 hours away - it's always great to see them.
You asked what we are being for Halloween...well we came up with a an idea of Alyda being a catepillar..in her green striped pajamas and headband with antenna, I am a butterfly with wings and Zach is a butterfly catcher with his net...I will post pictures soon so watch for them...what r u guys dressing as?
What a nice surprise!
Post a Comment