Sunday, October 19, 2008

Go U of U!!!!

Amelia's aunt had extra tickets to the Uof U and Colorado State football game yesterday so we bought them from her. We were able to go to the game with my parents and JJ and Amelia.Utah won 49 to 16 and the game was a blast.


Next year we want to have season tickets so we can go to all of them since they are such a blast!

4 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

That makes me miss the USU games soooo much!! Looks like you had fun. Also about the foods to avoid if you have IBS...that is CRAZY!! What are you suppose to eat? Hopefully that is not what you have. About you coming to visit, all I can say is......YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alayna said...

You don't have to be a scientist to realize that I think you are cheering for the wrong team...

But I am glad you had fun. FOOTBALL IS THE BEST!!!

E Terry said...

How fun! Ya know we went to high school football games all the time to see Spence and Jake play in the band at half time, and I also learned to enjoy watching the game as well. I went to college for 5 years and didn't go to ONE game!!! I know, crazy! But I'm gald you had fun!

DeVries Family said...

Woohoo!!!! GO UTES!! Brian and Jake went too! They had a blast! We love the U! We like U basketball too! We lived there for 5 years and LOVED it!