At last you have some more photos! Looks like you had a good time - now where are the photos we all want to see of you gambling and going to the strip joints ;)
You know Harmons really is the grocer in your neighborhood.. I sure would like to try the place out sometime. Sorry I am like way behind on my comments to blogs..anyway next time suggest that place for our boring date nights!!!!!Looks like Vegas was a good ole' time!
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary lovebirds!
Sorry, our cell phones did not work in Asia. But I am home now. So call me anytime. And Eric says "bring it" love you.
How fun! it looks like you guys had a great time! Happy late anniversary!
How fun! I loved your pics with the wax people too! You guys are so great!
That is one thing I totally want to do one day. JEALOUS!!
At last you have some more photos! Looks like you had a good time - now where are the photos we all want to see of you gambling and going to the strip joints ;)
Looks like lots of fun in Vegas with Mcgraw!! Also I can't wait to go to that Harmons when we are back in Utah...what a great place!!
You know Harmons really is the grocer in your neighborhood.. I sure would like to try the place out sometime. Sorry I am like way behind on my comments to blogs..anyway next time suggest that place for our boring date nights!!!!!Looks like Vegas was a good ole' time!
Happy Anniversary!!!! Looks like it was a good time!
Isnt it crazy how fast a year goes by. Those pics are awesome. You can't go wrong taking a trip to Vegas. It is fun every time.
Post a Comment